Difference between revisions of "Kochory(son of Faranth/Francis 3.K.F.5)"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
[[3.Vl.F.23/G11(2)| ]]AGANEESA [[T.3.F.21| ]] married Thamby, Koilparampil Arthunkl [[
[[3.Vl.F.23/G11(2)| ]]AGANEESA [[T.3.F.21| ]] married Thamby, Koilparampil Arthunkl [[6.K.F.106/G10(1)| ]]
Latest revision as of 06:22, 2 February 2011
- Branch : Branch 3
- Father : Vathan
- Brothers: Mighel(Michael) , Kochory
- Childrens: 1.-----, 2.----- , 3.------ , 4.----- , 5. Clara , 6. Vasthyan , 7. Kathreena.
.KOCHORY married Mariyam, was born on 1809 she was from Kurisinkal family at Kochi, who had seven daughters and a son. The names of some daughters are unknown [the dates and details about Predecessors, are mentioned in this write up as per the church census of 1861 i.e. reference from the book given for to make a fresh copy, by His Excellency Bishop Michael Arattukulam to Munshi Joseph (the teacher from Kunnel family Aruthinkal). the basic date mentioned in this work.] The following were the families in which seven daughters were married. They are respectively :
- Veluthamannunkal at Chellanam.
- Paliyathayil at Thycal.
- Charankattu at Chennavely (mother of Karalman Jorusu).
- Kalapurakkal at Edakochi. 5,Kaithavalppil Saudi, Kochin.
- Vasthyan(Sebastin) .
- Kathreena at Puthenpurakkal, Kochi.
- Vavachan (Sebastin).
- Kunjukunju 'Maizar.
- Rev. Fr. Xavier presentation.